Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Star Is Born!

Hi Everyone,


I had a very busy day today.  At the Life Care Center of Scottsdale, I was involved in video taping a segment for City Cable 11.  It's hard work being a star!  I will tell you more about it another time because I am really tired.  It took 2 1/2 hours for a segment that will probably only be 5 minutes.  Oh well,  that's the price for fame and stardom!

I did want to tell you about two new friends I met on Facebook today.  They are both remarkable therapy dogs,  Jake -who lost a paw in an accident and Duchess -who is blind.  They are such an inspiration to me.  I will share more about them after I get to know them better.

I am going to rest now.....have a great night!


2 comments:

  1. We are soo happy to have a glamorous star as a friend, and so talented too.

    K and K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very snazzy look, Zoe.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete