Tuesday, November 19, 2019

I'm Back and So Is Mia!

Hello everyone!

I ma back after a little hiatus.  It's mommy's fault...not mine.  I have been busy with Mia at our therapy work at Phoenix Sky Harbor International AirportThe Virginia G. Piper Cancer Center, Osborn Hospital,and  Thompson Peak Hospital.  We are also busy with Gabriel's Angels, Hospice of the Valley and Pets on Wheels of Scottsdale, too.

Mia and I have so many adventures that we could share with you, but first I thought you should see a few new pictures of us.
Miss Bailey took this picture of us at the rose garden in Glendale, AZ.

This is when we were in Carlsbad, CA on vacation.

Me, with one of my favorite toys!

Mia being patriotic and showing off her serious side and praying.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe! We all feel like fish out of water searching for you and staying in contact! We LOVE you! XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe - I have now read all your blogs and know your history both past and present. I have also spent a lot of time going through your Facebook videos and posts learning about your boyfriend Gizmo and his tails. I also read Bow Tye and Finnie Bean posts. Mia's boyfriend Finnie Bean - they make a wonderful match. Time to go. I love you and Mia to the moon.

    ReplyDelete