Monday, November 5, 2012

I Won! I Won!

I want to thank all my friends for voting for me this past weekend.  Ruby Ranch Rescue and Sanctuary had a contest on Facebook; it ended at 6:00 PM on Sunday, November 4th and I won the popular vote!  I am quite excited about that.

So, my costume is put away.  I gave out all of my stickers and today I went to the vet.  It was a good experience;  I even showed him all my tricks.  I think he doubted my ability to do them in the animal hospital because he said most dogs are just too scared and don't do anything but pant, shake and shiver.  But, he never met me before!!!

 I did find out that I have two laxating patellas; but it's level 1!  That means I don't have to worry about it just yet.  He said it was genetic and that it is not uncommon in small breeds especially in dachshunds and chihuahuas  ---so, I guess it is part of my ancestry because my DNA doesn't lie.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Beautiful, We knew you could do it, especially since your Mom is so talented. Our Mom is in Missouri now, and as usual she left us behind and we miss her


    Love always,
    K and K

    ReplyDelete