Sunday, November 18, 2012

What I Do on a Pet Therapy Visit!

Here I am in my Therapy Dogs, Inc vest. 

Some of you have asked what exactly is it that I do as a therapy dog.  Well, I asked my "mom" to take a few pictures and put together a video/slide show, so you could get an idea of my day. Ther won't be any patients' pictures in here because I don't want to violate HIPA laws. This was from last Monday, November 12th, when I was visiting in my red, white and blue outfit because we were celebrating our veterans.  Normally, I wear one of my therapy vests depending on where I am "working".  That day I visited with 68 people because I went to two places; I usually visit only one.  I was super tired when I got home

2 comments:

  1. Good Work ZOe!

    Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe you and your Mom are Pawsome. I am sure the people at these places are very happy to have you visit. It is such an unselfish wonderful service you do. Keep up the good work.

    K and K

    ReplyDelete