Monday, November 26, 2012

Pictures with Santa at Petique

 On Saturday, I went to the Biltmore Fashion Park and had my picture taken with Santa, but first I went out to lunch with my mom and my Aunt Linda.  We went to Zinburger; it's a Fox restaurant, and they said their food was excellent.  I wouldn't know because I only eat dog food, but the nice waiter did bring me some water. Here are my pictures from that day. Santa was inside Petique; it's the adoption center and store operated by the Arizona Humane Society at the shopping center.  It was a fun day of meeting people and especially fun when I did my tricks for Santa and his elves.


Here I am waiting patiently to go into Petique.

The photographer liked taking my picture because I was so well behaved
Here I am with Santa!

Here is some Zoe advice:
  • Be patient during the holidays if you are out shopping.
  • Bring water for your pet even if it is winter.
  • Be nice!  Santa is watching....

2 comments: