Monday, November 19, 2012

My Face on an E-card with Petzooba

 Hi Everyone!

Today I had a very busy day at the Virginia G. Piper Cancer Center.  I never saw such a myriad ( wow- good vocabulary word)  patients in the different infusion rooms as I did today.  One lady was from Paris and she talked to me in French; I liked her.  Another lady liked me so much she even took my picture with her phone to show her children when she got home.  Here is the picture she emailed to my mom.  Isn't technology wonderful?

Tonight, while I was on the computer, I found the link to the man who came up with the idea for the card that I am on; his name is Mitch Wilder.  If you click on his name, it will take you directly to a video of the card that my face (along with many other dogs) is on.  I am the violinist (the cute one) who hangs on the conductor's baton.  Take a look!  The website for the card is Petzooba , and they have a plethora (another good vocabulary word!) of different cards.  You can even personalize some of them.

That's all for tonight --no advice either!  I have to go and read some more of my hero Uggie's book - Uggie:  My Story.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Zoe,

    I like you reading Uggie's book. I like it ,too.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete