Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I Believe in Angels - #2





July 7th

 Today’s visit with Mr. W. was  as special as my first.  Once again he had company but made me feel welcome and comfortable by snuggling close and briefly removing his oxygen.  He didn’t say much, except for his eyes!  It seemed as if his eyes had such joy and a beautiful peacefulness in them; this might sound funny, but I could read his feelings in his eyes just like humans can usually read their dogs’ expressions through our very expressive tails. Well, my tail waggled and waggled the entire time when I was with him.   He knew I was happy, and he knew exactly where my special petting spot was just behind my ears.  There was no mistaking my level of comfort and joy in his presence.  When Mr. W. smiled, I sort of melted.  He asked me to salute for him; I think that was his favorite trick, and this time mommy let him give me my treat.  Another successful visit!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful story and tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Mazey - I like this story.

    ReplyDelete