Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Power of Prayer - Henry the Miracle Kitty Part II



 
This is my friend, Henry.  He really is a miracle kitty.




A few months ago, I wrote about the power of prayer and my friend, Miss Jo’s, kitty, Henry.  Everyone, especially the doctor, was sure Henry had a terminal intestinal problem, but then the miracle of healing took place. If you forgot the details, you can go back to March 28, 2013 and read his story.  Well, it is now 4 months later, and I thought I should give you an update on Henry.  He is still very much alive!

Henry has been on vacation with his family and doing very well.  He has gained weight; in fact, he weighs more than he ever has, but he is still a small kitty. He is happy, playful and as inquisitive as ever.  When he went to the doctor for his last follow-up visit, the doctor scratched his head again because not only was there no evidence of the original tumor diagnosis, but also, even the thickening of the intestine was gone this time!! Ultrasounds don't lie!  Henry is 100% well.  This time his mommy, Miss Jo, did her yippee dance in her heart.  As she told me, “I had done a yippee dance in the vet's office when he told me the mass was gone (on the miracle visit in March), and I didn't think he could handle another.”  So with her permission I asked if I could once again share what Miss Jo calls a blessing.

Lately on Facebook there have been a number of very sick pets in need of prayer.  My little friend Jack, a remarkable Pekingese saw the need and set up a prayer line through his Facebook page,  Jack’s Journey.  You should read about his personal story on his page, but in addition, take notice of what  Jack calls  his Puppy Prayer Chain.  It is doing so much good!


There’s also my friend’s page called Light ACandle by Emmitt's Place & Miss Cali the Spoiled Yorkie.  The page name may sound a bit funny, but it is a very serious page.  It's a page “…for all furiends and human friends to come and share all who need prayers. Remember ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER.”

Miss Jo did this portrait of Henry when he was recently helping her in her studio.
I don’t know about you, but I love my doggie community of friends who help  those in need of prayer.  After all, there certainly is power in it.  Look at Henry! There is no medical explanation why Henry’s health is perfect!.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to read about Henry and that he is doing well.

    Casey

    ReplyDelete