Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Ruby Ranch!



It is always fun to go to a party and that is what I did this afternoon.  My foster mom, Pam, had a great big celebration at PetSmart for Ruby Ranch Rescue and Sanctuary - there were decorations, lots of people, dog treats for us, and she even had cake for the humans!  There was a little dog named Tulip who looked very much like me (almost as cute and a little smaller); I thought she might make a cute sister for me, but then I thought that I might not get as much attention, so I thought she should have her own forever home.  That would be better for her! You don't think I'm selfish, do you?

I hope that every one of the dogs gets adopted today.  I know I saw two get adopted while I was there and their new families were so excited.  Two ladies even tried to adopt me!!!!

Happy Birthday Ruby Ranch; I hope you "live" a long long time!

Zoe

PS No advice today, but I forgot to tell you thatTulip does not have any teeth....and she is only 4 years old. Don't tell anyone though, she probably would like to keep that a secret.  You know how girls are about their pearly whites.  But, in the next few days, I will be giving you some wonderful advice on doggie dental care.

2 comments:

  1. If Tulip looks like you, she would be cute with no teeth...

    Kadi and Keno

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does look like me ---I feel sorry about her teeth, but she no longer has bad breath and her mouth feels so much better. I know your mom takes good care of your teeth!

      Zoe

      Delete