Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sad News with a Farewell Salute

I am crying doggie tears today.  I was just told that when I visit one of my group homes this week, I will no longer see one of my favorite patients.  Because of the privacy laws, I can't tell you her name or too much about her except that I loved visiting her, and I knew that she loved my visits.  She always said that I was a special visitor who made her happy and that she was looking forward to my next visit.  She even asked me to give her doggie kisses and didn't pull at my ears.. I will miss her smile and that special twinkle in her eyes when she first saw me.  She always asked to see me salute, her favorite trick.

I have asked my mom to put in the video of me when I was learning to salute.  I hope you like it.  It is my final salute for my friend and patient.  here is my farewell salute, I hope this reaches you in heaven!

Love,
 Zoe

PS My only advice today is that you all love one another and realize that life is very precious.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry for you.

    Marlis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Zoe,

    I know you are sad due to the loss of your old friend, but be happy in knowing that you gave her so much joy. You truly are a remarkable little girl and we love you.

    Kadi and Keno

    ReplyDelete