Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I'm Back!

Good Morning All,

It seems as if my pet parent was not aware of my computer needs in order to write my blog!  She took her laptop with her on her "girls' trip" to Santa Barbara.  Hmmmm.  "girls' trip"...the last time I looked I was still a girl; so, why was I left at home?  Personally,  I think she should buy me an Ipad or a tablet that has a touch screen because that will be easier on my paws.  Maybe the new Ipad Mini 7.85" screen due to be released (or at least introduced on Tuesday, October 23rd) would be perfect for my tiny paws!  What do you think?  I would even let her borrow it.

Anyway.... I have very little to report today, other than if you have a winter lawn put in as many homes do in  Arizona, be careful of your pet children eating grass seed, mulch and other inviting grass nutrients!  They may be healthy for the new lawn, but not too good on the canine tummy.  I know because I tried it.

Have a great day...it's time to get a bath before I visit the Life Care Center of Scottsdale.

Advice for today:
  • Keep all inviting edibles away from your pets.
  • When bathing a pet, take extra care near their eyes and ears.  Water in the ear canal is annoying and uncomfortable; shampoo in their eyes BURNS!
  • Always, always....use a shampoo formlated for pets!  My favorite is Pet Cleanse - Super Bright Shampoo by Paul Mitchell.

2 comments:

  1. Zoe, you are a girl too, you should have gone with her, maybe next time. At least she takes you to Einsteins, where you get so much attention and everyone loves you. You are such a lucky girl, just like we are. Love,

    Kadi and Keno G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kadi and Keno,

    I hope you and your family are doing well. we are very lucky little girls. Have a great day.

    ZOe

    ReplyDelete